Tuesday, February 22, 2011

User *ERROR

Last night, I was vacuuming our hardwood floors. I should probably say, I was trying to vacuum them. At first, I thought it was my imagination. But then, all of a sudden, I saw it happen with my own eyes.
I would vacuum over something, and it would fly back and hit my feet! I tried again and again, only to get the same result! EW!
I was totally grossed out. Then I got frustrated that our "stupid vacuum" wasn't working. I kind of threw a mini-fit, with the vacuum still on and thinking Ben probably couldn't hear me? Partially I was just being dramatic and in the mood to be dramatic, which doesn't happen all that often.
I plopped down in my chair in our office, and Ben turns around from the computer and says, "So, you wanna talk about it?" He had definitely heard my fit-throwing.
He then got up, took one look at the vacuum and instantly found the problem. Do you know what the problem was? I needed to empty the plastic thing that holds all of the junk the vacuum picks up.
So maybe the vacuum isn't so "stupid" after all. Oops. Talk about a user error! Haha :)

1 comment:

  1. I've done this/ I do this often :) haha however; mine just makes a stressful clicky sound combined with a groaning sound rather than throwing things at me!

    ReplyDelete